Edit

(Blog is currently going through a second edit.)

by Ayako

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Prayer

I give Thanks to those around me.
I give Thanks to the sky above me.
I give Thanks to the warmth around me.
I give Thanks to the Birds that fly over me.
I give Thanks to the house that protects me.
I give Thanks to the food that's provided me.
I give Thanks to the greenery around me.
I give Thanks to the spirits that encourage me.
I give Thanks to the love that is given me.
I give Thanks to my friends.
I give Thanks to my family.
I give Thanks to the people I live with.
I give Thanks to my community.
I give Thanks to my teachers.
I give Thanks to the people I have loved.
I give Thanks to the people I love.
I give Thanks to my enemies.
I give Thanks to the lessons I have learned.
I give Thanks to the existence of peace.
I give Thanks to my Life.
I give Thanks to me.
And I give Thanks to God (or our Higher Power, Spirit, Allah, Jesus, Nature, Amma, or any other symbol for what stands for the good in our world.)

No comments:

Post a Comment